Using their Systmonline, you can:
- book an appointment
- view your summary care record
- complete questionnaires
- change your contact details
- change your nominated pharmacy
- order repeat prescriptions
- new from 31st March 2016 view your detailed coded record
all via the internet from home, work or on the move, and in your own time, day or night.
Download the app for your smartphones and tablets.
You can find out more about SystmOnline and how to register for these services by downloading the patient information documents here:
Existing SystmOnline Services: Appointments, Summary Care Record, Medication Requesting
Patient Online Records access - Patient information leaflet
It's your record - a guide to accessing health records online
The organisation ‘Which’ have also produced a document ‘Your health data in their hands’ which you may find helpful.
If you wish to proceed with online access to these services you will need to:
1.Call into the surgery with two forms of identification (one item from each of the following lists):
- Personal ID: Current passport, photo-card driving license, birth certificate etc.
- Address ID: Utility bill, bank statement, council tax etc (with your name, address and dated within the last 6 months).
2. Complete the attached application form;
Application Form for all on-line services for patients registered at Arthur Medical Centre only
3. Provide a personal mobile number to which your confidential username and password can be sent
Call into the surgery to collect your username and password in person.
Unfortunately at this time we are unable to email this information to you.
Due to the highly sensitive nature of the information available on-line now, we are not able to accept on-line requests for access to any of these services as proof of identity is required.
Because we are no longer required to see proof of identity at the time of registration at the Practice, we will need this for all of the applications to SystmOnline, even if you have previously shown identification for registration at the Practice or for use of the previously available on-line services.
All information that is sent to the Surgery via SystmOnline is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so it cannot be intercepted. Only you and the surgery are able to see this information.
Now you have access to your On-line Detailed Coded Record, you may find it helpful to look at the following:
POLAR PIL Hints and Tips on the information that you can see